1. All single mums or soon to be single mums are not interested in screwing someone in a bathroom. Just because one did so, does not mean that everyone needs to be judged by the same yard stick.
2. Just because a man leaves behind a woman and decides to run away with his mistress, does not mean the woman is looking for a replacement.
3. All women are not sex addicts, nor are they sexually frustrated.
4. No, all single mums do not play vicitimised, some do, but others have better things to do.
5. Women will talk to you, but that does not mean that they will screw you.
6. When you crack a stupid joke for your pleasure, there are people who think you are for real. So the joke might not be as funny for the other person.
7. Silence does not amount to acceptance! So get it!
8. Some people do have dignity, learn to live with them
Just because a man leaves behind a woman and decides to run away with his mistress, does not mean the woman is looking for a replacement.
Yes. But they are more likely than other women to be looking for a man.
Women will talk to you, but that does not mean that they will screw you.
All women who do screw you also talk.
Silence does not amount to acceptance! So get it!
Chances are they do amount to acceptance.
So nature will favour the men who play the odds in the absence of further evidence. Those men will have an genetic advantage because they play the odds. Those who do not play the odds are very likely to die a virgin, without transmitting their genes to the future generations.
We are the descends of those who did play the odds. So most men living also play the odds.
Find your comment interesting, though I cannot agree with some of it.
My comment was an explanation of male behaviour according to evolutionary psychology, not an endorsement of that kind of behaviour.
Men and women behave the way they do because in our ancestral environment, there were genetic advantages to that kind of behaviour. Some of that behaviour we may find repulsive. Some of that behaviour may be useless in the modern environment, or even disadvantageous. But the explanation for their existence is the fact that they were advantageous in the ancestral environment and we are the descendants of those who behaved like that.
You obviously don’t know my kid’s mother!
Meaning she left our child and our relationship because it was more fun to play ‘hide the sausage’ with practically every guy she meets.
Frank Booth said:
Great post! I can’t help but wonder where Sharanga got his “evolutionary psychology” lessons from. <points finger and laughs incessantly>
Is that your contribution to this forum? Pointing your finger and laughing incessantly?